機(jī)械社區(qū)

標(biāo)題: 客戶提供的關(guān)于閥門(mén)安裝的說(shuō)明,求大蝦幫忙翻譯解釋一下,謝謝 [打印本頁(yè)]

作者: charles006    時(shí)間: 2009-3-2 14:44
標(biāo)題: 客戶提供的關(guān)于閥門(mén)安裝的說(shuō)明,求大蝦幫忙翻譯解釋一下,謝謝
客戶提供的關(guān)于閥門(mén)安裝的說(shuō)明,求大蝦幫忙翻譯解釋一下,謝謝6 f; _# }9 B0 l, v0 F' p) M5 ~: B* w
Installation
" ?/ L; [9 y5 |+ GDon`t use flange sealings. The seat ring of the Butterfly valves has a sealing lip which operates as flange
7 j9 E' S# ?* `0 Qgasket between valve and flange during mounting.
/ q8 Y+ ^4 ?1 R2 {% \• Insert the valve with the disc in the nearly closed position between the flanges. lf the flanges are located too  h* ^) I' O2 q1 [% g' e
closely in an existing pipe, they must be so spreaded by means of a special device that the valve can be0 }0 e3 S8 r  r/ {9 _. |9 E
easily installed with clearance .
8 u. x( C& d, \• Mount the flange boIts and centre and align the valve between the flanges. Hand-screw the flange bolts.( r( d7 d. L6 B. y; F( H0 y
Spot weld the flanges to the pipe .) x/ }7 v# {( j
• Before cross-tightening the flange bolts uniformly, it must be ensured by the test actuation that the valve
0 P, ~, C- c3 d2 z$ ydisc can move freely within the connecting flanges .% F2 R9 \" c# v
Attention! In case of improper insertion of the disc between the flanges, the seat ring may be displaced and
! l* g: E5 i0 B- A3 `destroyed during the first operations. Similarly, the sealing strip of the valve disc can be damaged if it is not% _" m4 G: n' X& H- y- h
observed that the disc can move freely between the flanges.
作者: 左旋貝殼    時(shí)間: 2009-3-3 13:04
安裝/ F  z7 `( u8 G
* L6 w- n0 b( X- ]& T' L' {" p
請(qǐng)勿使用法蘭密封件。蝶閥閥座密封面上有一圈密封唇可以充當(dāng)閥與法蘭之間的墊片。(刀口法蘭?還是組合墊?)
# |" h; i3 j, K- N- \0 R$ a3 W1 }& n$ ]$ B+ q% @& e
將閥門(mén)關(guān)閉后,將裝好閥板的閥門(mén)插入到法蘭之間。如果法蘭離現(xiàn)有的管路太近,應(yīng)通過(guò)一種特殊設(shè)備將管路撐開(kāi),以便騰出安裝間隙。
/ B# B+ n1 c5 @4 i# L. r+ W, o1 c# K0 J; p# t! m
裝上法蘭螺栓,對(duì)準(zhǔn)閥門(mén)和法蘭的中心。. k1 B$ N# Y: D) W, \% Q9 U$ I# e
擰緊法蘭螺栓。% P& ^: k+ o# H1 K
現(xiàn)場(chǎng)將法蘭焊接到管路中。
( u) @; ~3 t0 t% x9 c, B* i- q0 s- @* C6 M
在交叉擰緊法蘭螺栓之前,必須測(cè)試閥板在運(yùn)動(dòng)時(shí)與所連接的法蘭不會(huì)發(fā)生干涉。
0 A3 a. Y9 r( u% \- A- g; B2 ]  N& w( r) E# ]
注意!一旦安裝閥板錯(cuò)誤(與法蘭干涉),閥座密封圈會(huì)在第一次運(yùn)動(dòng)時(shí)位移并損壞。同樣的,如果沒(méi)有注意閥板是否能在法蘭間自由運(yùn)動(dòng),閥板的密封圈會(huì)被損壞。
作者: 學(xué)著    時(shí)間: 2009-3-3 15:12
翻譯的不錯(cuò)!( ^_^ )

歡迎光臨 機(jī)械社區(qū) (http://www.mg7058.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4