標(biāo)題: UH-60A Powertrain/ Rotor System [打印本頁(yè)]

作者: rowedan    時(shí)間: 2011-9-29 10:26
標(biāo)題: UH-60A Powertrain/ Rotor System
United States Army Aviation Warfighting Center
5 {% e+ P+ f. p0 o3 @Fort Rucker, Alabama
) E2 a9 H" v2 Q4 C3 W* hFebruary 2008
) w/ H* K" a5 D9 iUH-60A
, y1 D5 t( W  J  {Terminal Learning Objective:
$ H+ G+ p/ o0 n) U+ _; u- E2 RAction: Describe the operational procedures that pertain to the UH-60 Powertrain and Rotor systems.
5 ]* e' Y$ u) t( q. ZCondition: Without reference, given the aircraft systems examination and an answer sheet.
( S1 O" X. }% i, W5 k0 b* x1 rStandard: Be able to describe the operational characteristics that pertain to the UH-60 Powertrain/ Rotor# i  k4 d/ N8 q8 ]9 q. L
system. This includes the operational characteristics of the Main Transmission System, Transmission
! [# x. E9 I, f2 o! X6 x5 W% PLubrication System, Transmission Chip Detector System, the Gust Lock, and Main and Tail Rotor1 i; r1 l$ n- |/ l' P
Components.' a6 \$ C( D6 O# C* s3 E
Safety Requirements: Use care when operating training aids and/or devices." ^1 k. S  j- n
Risk Assessment Level: Low.1 ^8 b8 @7 O) i5 G
Environmental Considerations: It is the responsibility of all soldiers and DA civilians to protect the
+ A1 b, t" F/ G& senvironment from damage.
9 d. T" b. p( D, t( Y: KEvaluation: You must answer (4) out of (6) questions correctly on in this scorable unit on the systems2 ~( |& |. o+ e! h( Q* g1 k/ _
examination to receive a "GO". You will have one hour to complete the system examination.
' a  S  d  n- sLearning Step/Activity 1. Describe the operational characteristics of the Main Transmission System.8 _# r% Q; n3 L2 Z4 r; u! r' S

) d# I, ?" r' D3 @% L
8 F$ q: g2 s& {* J/ n5 [5 |' v2 i
作者: bpfljh    時(shí)間: 2011-11-27 23:32
woyaojifen太愛你了,好貼
作者: 林霸赫    時(shí)間: 2012-7-30 22:19
中國(guó)有幾架UH-60A都?jí)牧,這資料有用。謝謝!

歡迎光臨 機(jī)械社區(qū) (http://www.mg7058.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4