機(jī)械社區(qū)

找回密碼
 注冊(cè)會(huì)員

QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開(kāi)始

搜索
查看: 2689|回復(fù): 1
打印 上一主題 下一主題

solidworks wrold 2016 全球大會(huì)即將召開(kāi)

[復(fù)制鏈接]
跳轉(zhuǎn)到指定樓層
1#
發(fā)表于 2016-1-30 12:24:43 | 只看該作者 回帖獎(jiǎng)勵(lì) |倒序?yàn)g覽 |閱讀模式

# Q4 `- U: w  c' T1月31日-2月3日,德克薩斯,達(dá)拉斯,以墨西哥菜肴和NBA小牛隊(duì)聞名。1 A1 [3 B& L; Z7 B  K
From day one, SOLIDWORKS built its Partner Program to provide you with opportunities to improve the way you work. With more than 300 top solution partners worldwide, the Partner Program gives you direct access to fully integrated products .& m% w  a) J0 d1 I* R% |4 q
部分參展商
0 |. c) p; l# k# v3 ~) ]you work in the tool and die industry or need to flatten 3D complex parts, a stop by booth 528 is a must. There you can receive a quick demo of the Logopress3 product line including Logopress3 Die Design, Logopress3 Flattening and Logopress3 Nesting, while discussing how the software can fit your specific needs1 u/ t! o) u% n
5 A2 n& @% s" L5 k; B
Origin 3 R( z. G& Z% E3 H% }& P+ U
develops and markets dimensional metrology software for quality professionals and manufacturing engineers to all major industries. The company has more than 20 years of experience providing metrology solutions to meet your most demanding requirements.% a+ g0 r/ M- C4 K3 E, Y6 ~
8 M# R/ @! i% ^+ S( g
XPLM) e3 B) H: U. t3 p% A# m
is an IT company specializing in analysis and definition of PLM business processes and planning to executing implementations, data migration, training, and operational support. The company connects users with highly qualified implementation experts with focused CAD/PLM skills and experience. XPLM also offers the next generation of SOLIDWORKS and SOLIWORKS Electrical connectors to any PLM system+ M) }% A8 _2 n3 h4 D
# n1 j0 O5 B& t* O! ]
RAPID , D1 [+ P; m6 V  H2 ?
has a solution. The company recently developed a free add-in for SOLIDWORKS that allows you to quote sheet metal parts within SOLIDWORKS, instantly. By providing you with feedback regarding proper sheet metal design for manufacturing, RAPID addresses a very common problem: the increasing pressure to produce quotes and parts instantly. If deadlines are a constant headache, RAPID offers relief by providing quotes for machined and turned parts within 24 hours.
5 o# ?: j% W2 N; t6 ~6 O% P/ w1 l  T6 h/ m  i, Q
ATR Soft # C# y+ d7 d- j; E
will be showing off several products, including: CustomTools, a set of time-saving tools that will assist the SOLIDWORKS users with their data management and also help them automate routine tasks such as printing, converting, naming, or even creating DXF or DWG Files; xBOM: Extended Bill of Material (BOM) for SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional; and SpareParts Publisher that enables SOLIDWORKS users to publish interactive spare parts catalog online.6 a. o$ v1 _; c, {+ u7 x6 H* u# H
8 c  ]% j# [3 a3 S- t
driveworks
8 g7 f( k( Y) l5 \4 L% `DriveWorks brings design, engineering and sales together. The company will be demonstrating DriveWorksXpress, a free, entry-level Design Automation product included inside every seat of SOLIDWORKS and DriveWorks Solo.
9 p. e6 z5 m' x, W6 Y  i
) ]. \( L$ }8 }Sigmetrix % S* ^8 {& n0 `5 O0 u6 G% F
designs and develops tolerance analysis solutions that unite the “ideal” world of product design with the “real” world of manufacturing and assembly. Using CETOL 6σ for tolerance analysis is far faster and more accurate than using spreadsheets for tolerance stack ups
% N& {' D7 g' L9 c- L  R
0 Z/ W4 s0 P2 \smapto3d
& o" F" l, L0 |2 gCAD Partner specializes in efficient 3D CAD software deployment for engineering and plant production. CAD Partner’s products includes Smap3D Plant Design (Smap3D P&ID, Smap3D Piping and Smap3D Isometric) for 3D-pipeline planning and plant engineering and Smap3D ScanToCAD.
8 q  l8 J* _: a5 s6 y& _8 C) ^  l- U
hypermill
1 W9 i6 v! X7 I- R' z$ C0 OOPEN MIND develops hyperMILL® CAM software, a Gold-partner integrated solution, used to generate toolpaths from 2.5 axis up to 5-axis, and also for mill-turn.  OPEN MIND will be displaying its new release of hyperMILL® 2016.1, which features the new performance package hyperMILL® MAXX Machining for drilling, roughing and finishing.
$ ^) C  U' R' \7 i- P' L7 }+ ?0 x  N# A- [* I. @$ y
mastercam$ h9 @0 u: j4 V, W
SOLIDWORKS attendees will get a sneak peak of its upcoming release, Mastercam 2017 and can enter a drawing to win 1 of 6 ISCAR tooling certificates. Attendees will also learn about how they can buy a standalone seat of Mastercam X9, and immediately have access to the integrated Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS at no additional cost.
% D7 l" |  ~: L# V) P& _
/ x) p) @1 N: R+ eCG cam
) M: B1 h8 l0 S% r) ~8 j" E" \C&G Systems, Inc. will be showing its CG CAM-TOOL for SOLIDWORKS, which offers high-speed machining and hard milling. It is focused on machining Molds and Dies, although it is not limited to those applications. C&G Systems’ products include: CAM-TOOL, CG CAM-TOOL, CG Mold Design and CG Press Design. CG Press Design and CG CAM-TOOL are now certified as SOLIDWORKS Gold Products and CG Mold Design will soon become a Certified Gold Product.
# {9 T4 `! s0 r9 L, T% z/ o8 O& Z3 O6 r- E* F
SolidCAM’s
- e3 _' C/ d$ ?' L; k: f$ Dpowerful CAM software is a SOLIDWORKS Gold Partner product offering the tightest SOLIDWORKS integration to provide users the most advanced CNC programming right inside their SOLIDWORKS.  SolidCAM also offers its patented iMachining, which enables CNC machines to cut harder materials than what the machine was intended, allowing users to avoid the cost and lead-time of purchasing additional CNC machines

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒(méi)有帳號(hào)?注冊(cè)會(huì)員

x
回復(fù)

使用道具 舉報(bào)

2#
 樓主| 發(fā)表于 2016-2-1 12:14:06 | 只看該作者
大會(huì)APP% ~' A- Y9 e) p7 ?" s8 P5 j
IOS :https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/solidworks-world-2016/id1074320384?ls=1&mt=8
  p' b! D+ d; a+ N; g. ~8 yandriod:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geniemobile.app56843880581038084 m' I1 Z& d1 s5 E6 l: C
社交媒體Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/solidworksTwitter: http://www.twitter.com/solidworksInstagram: http://www.instagram.com/solidworksYou can access the SOLIDWORKS World website here: http://www.solidworks.com/sww
' E# h3 a; X) q# U部分小型技術(shù)會(huì)議安排

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒(méi)有帳號(hào)?注冊(cè)會(huì)員

x

本版積分規(guī)則

小黑屋|手機(jī)版|Archiver|機(jī)械社區(qū) ( 京ICP備10217105號(hào)-1,京ICP證050210號(hào),浙公網(wǎng)安備33038202004372號(hào) )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 17:34 , Processed in 0.053108 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.