機(jī)械社區(qū)

標(biāo)題: 不銹鋼“3D打印”自行車 [打印本頁(yè)]

作者: 寂靜天花板    時(shí)間: 2016-2-21 19:30
標(biāo)題: 不銹鋼“3D打印”自行車
Need a bike? Print one up. Yeah, I know. It’s not exactly new to see custom-made 3D printed bicycles- back in 2015 Italian design studio Eurocompost unveiled their Bhulk MTB bike frame made out of recycled PLA filament and Portland-based Industry lifted the curtain on their titanium 3D printed, ‘connected’ bike Solid. While both of these are similar in how they were manufactured–printed in pieces first and then assembled together–a team of Dutch students from the Delft University of Technology has created their own version using a multi-axis 3D printing robot.
# k; H4 n/ l6 c6 D  L5 B+ E一家工業(yè)設(shè)計(jì)公司發(fā)布了它們的3D打印自行車,準(zhǔn)確地說(shuō)是鈦合金材質(zhì)的自行車架。來(lái)自代爾夫特理工大學(xué)的荷蘭學(xué)生們最終完成了這件作品,用的PLA材料作幕布,即聚乳酸,是由玉米和木薯等植物‘變’的,植物經(jīng)過(guò)多道工序提煉出淀粉,經(jīng)微生物發(fā)酵成乳酸,再聚合成聚乳酸
- ~8 W+ _; v! {% I; ^
4 h) |3 n' {3 i4 o  I* k. f# b! z- x6 N  a7 V+ T. k, ~+ X
The students employed a unique 3D printing method from MX3D to create their Arc Bicycle. MX3D Metal is the melding of an industrial robotic arm and a welding machine, using a rapid prototyping process known as Wire and Arc Additive Manufacturing (WAAM). The process works as it sounds. An arc welder deposit metal one layer at a time on top of one another. Surprisingly, the process goes fairly quick.
- S6 }" t! ]& ]( P學(xué)生們使用了MX3D公司的技術(shù),這家公司2015年6月,在阿姆斯特丹市利用3D打印和焊接機(jī)器人建立一座大橋。0 f  `' N8 ~* I9 {. o* e

/ a* p! F! c# g# d4 K7 RUsing MX3D Metal allowed the team to print their bicycle right on the tabletop as the WAAM process in conjunction with the robotic arm eliminates the need for support structures or building plates with the metal solidifying as the form is being created. This also allows for larger builds over conventional 3D printing as space is limited only by the robotic arm’s reach. While the frame itself may look like it could bend and contort while being ridden, looks can be deceiving. The team took the 26-pound bike for trial rides around Delft’s cobblestone city streets with no issues what so ever. - N- C6 Y% V& @* {
MX3D技術(shù)允許你在桌子上打印
( D; y; d* G% `# ?+ y& X% |! O (, 下載次數(shù): 76) (, 下載次數(shù): 76) (, 下載次數(shù): 70) (, 下載次數(shù): 78) + C- s/ r4 l8 f3 a9 |8 T& `  k
Of course, the Arc Bicycle is just a design concept and not for mass production but the team hopes others with be inspired by their design and build their own. MX3D is also using larger WAAM robotic printers to print a stainless steel bridge in the heart of Amsterdam, in an effort to prove they can create an intricate, structurally sound bridge using the very same process. You can see more on that here.
/ I5 A7 ]% l( g; s/ Y% Y! Z當(dāng)然了,這個(gè)自行車行為藝術(shù)表達(dá)的是一種設(shè)計(jì)理念,而不是量產(chǎn)工藝。
) m9 C7 y3 x9 [; P% o/ T (, 下載次數(shù): 90)
作者: royann    時(shí)間: 2016-2-21 20:54
真不錯(cuò),有一臺(tái)這樣的打印機(jī)好方便。
作者: zms9439    時(shí)間: 2016-2-22 09:17
也就是打印了一部分車梁,然后組焊
作者: 召喚師170    時(shí)間: 2016-2-22 10:22
zms9439 發(fā)表于 2016-2-22 09:17 5 m4 e' c. k9 R! M" q- S
也就是打印了一部分車梁,然后組焊

% M" V; n/ m+ Q/ d4 r7 @9 w/ d  t: f* N是不是受限于打印機(jī)的大小! W, L  ~/ M- B: ?0 B* i; V% {5 `* E( D

作者: 默默dc    時(shí)間: 2016-2-22 18:57
現(xiàn)在的3D打印并不能完全代替?zhèn)鹘y(tǒng)工藝,有一部分工藝不能達(dá)到傳統(tǒng)工藝所能達(dá)到的要求呀
作者: 無(wú)敵小蔣    時(shí)間: 2016-2-22 19:16
3D打印沒(méi)能量產(chǎn),價(jià)格高,其實(shí)這就是商機(jī)
作者: gaohengrui    時(shí)間: 2016-3-1 16:43
用成熟的工業(yè)機(jī)器人來(lái)打印也是不錯(cuò)的方法。

歡迎光臨 機(jī)械社區(qū) (http://www.mg7058.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4