搜索
查看: 7664|回復(fù): 13
打印 上一主題 下一主題

solidworks2017前瞻:solidworks PCB

[復(fù)制鏈接]
跳轉(zhuǎn)到指定樓層
1#
發(fā)表于 2016-3-21 19:23:22 | 只看該作者 回帖獎(jiǎng)勵(lì) |倒序?yàn)g覽 |閱讀模式
智能系統(tǒng)設(shè)計(jì)自動(dòng)化、3D PCB 設(shè)計(jì)解決方案 (Altium Designer®)、ECAD設(shè)計(jì)數(shù)據(jù)管理(Altium Vault®)和嵌入式軟件開(kāi)發(fā)(TASKING®)的全球領(lǐng)導(dǎo)者Altium有限公司近日宣布與達(dá)索系統(tǒng)簽署OEM協(xié)議,共同推出基于Altium PCB 軟件技術(shù)的全新SOLIDWORKS PCB。
( I1 T- V3 v! Z5 E& QAltium 首席執(zhí)行官Aram Mirkazemi先生表示:“此次達(dá)索系統(tǒng)選擇Altium的PCB軟件技術(shù),是對(duì)Altium市場(chǎng)領(lǐng)導(dǎo)地位最有力的認(rèn)可。同時(shí),這也證明Altium已經(jīng)被行業(yè)領(lǐng)導(dǎo)者視為PCB設(shè)計(jì)軟件的未來(lái)!2 s7 t- |! G0 z' {
" J* M& p# e! E. p
此次Altium與達(dá)索系統(tǒng)的技術(shù)合作旨在通過(guò)電子CAD與機(jī)械CAD(MCAD)軟件環(huán)境間設(shè)計(jì)數(shù)據(jù)的本地連接,實(shí)現(xiàn)機(jī)械與電子設(shè)計(jì)團(tuán)隊(duì)間的無(wú)縫協(xié)作。
9 E& Q+ J; [" \, k: l5 v  H3 ]9 t9 R8 b( P; i0 ~# U
ECAD與MCAD之間的協(xié)作始終是困擾工程師們的一個(gè)重要難點(diǎn)。隨著一系列智能連接產(chǎn)品的誕生,電子與機(jī)械設(shè)計(jì)間的界線逐漸模糊。為了配合SOLIDWORKS,Altium基于Altium designer這個(gè)強(qiáng)大的統(tǒng)一設(shè)計(jì)平臺(tái)設(shè)計(jì)了solidworks PCB的界面與功能,從而實(shí)現(xiàn)在原生形式下兼容SOLIDWORKS的數(shù)據(jù)架構(gòu)。這一設(shè)計(jì)將造就一個(gè)獨(dú)一無(wú)二的平臺(tái)solidworks PCB,并將智能產(chǎn)品設(shè)計(jì)的生產(chǎn)力提升至前所未有的水平。5 U4 m3 H. A7 w4 K; G4 W

0 ?5 g4 V( f+ p) I% i- fMirkazemi先生同時(shí)指出:“智能設(shè)計(jì)工具對(duì)于創(chuàng)造智能連接產(chǎn)品至關(guān)重要。設(shè)計(jì)工具需要能夠覆蓋多個(gè)工程學(xué)科,并由此設(shè)計(jì)實(shí)際的系統(tǒng)級(jí)工程,從而生產(chǎn)出成功的智能產(chǎn)品。Altium將與達(dá)索系統(tǒng)的SOLIDWORKS共同應(yīng)對(duì)挑戰(zhàn),為SOLIDWORKS用戶及更廣大的工程社區(qū)提供更多的全新功能。”* F+ [8 e; y) x: D0 {

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒(méi)有帳號(hào)?注冊(cè)會(huì)員

x
回復(fù)

使用道具 舉報(bào)

2#
發(fā)表于 2016-3-21 19:38:45 | 只看該作者
這是要吞食protel等的地盤(pán)?

點(diǎn)評(píng)

protel有什么地盤(pán),這是與solidworks兼容的軟件,protel有這個(gè)功能嗎,人家只不過(guò)是又開(kāi)辟了新空間而已,再說(shuō)所謂protel的叫法有多老掉牙。  發(fā)表于 2016-3-21 20:05
3#
發(fā)表于 2016-3-21 21:26:04 | 只看該作者
功能越來(lái)越多啊
4#
發(fā)表于 2016-3-21 21:29:30 | 只看該作者
Altium designer 終于和SW融合了啊,不錯(cuò)不錯(cuò)
5#
發(fā)表于 2016-3-21 22:34:10 | 只看該作者
很贊啊。正為這個(gè)問(wèn)題發(fā)愁呢。
6#
 樓主| 發(fā)表于 2016-3-22 18:33:00 | 只看該作者
As a new and emerging product, one of the first characteristics users will notice is the “face” of SOLIDWORKS PCB。
. v2 b+ j3 G' a8 F1 r( }( MIt has a very modern and easy to use design environment, which promotes a smooth and intuitive workflow throughout the entire electrical and mechanical design process.    `5 ~$ w! k' N0 A2 b8 j8 @' q, b
A refined ribbon-style menu system + Z! j, d" U* L2 f' @1 f
Flexible, multi-tab design editor windows
7 _& @; L4 c( BDockable panels for working with design documents
6 b9 b6 G9 R0 d( m9 Z8 bA full set of command shortcut keys
7 i/ t5 L, B; |' C9 T8 a7 c: {* CContext-sensitive web-based Help reference ' n( w; I9 z( F9 \6 ]1 B  W0 k
User configuration preferences $ _1 K0 ?& M$ j) N1 r: }
7#
 樓主| 發(fā)表于 2016-3-25 19:12:16 | 只看該作者
solidworks PCB 第一次接觸; g- m" n# ^, \3 W! F4 z6 `0 K
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTUxMTg1NDcxMg==/v.swf
8#
 樓主| 發(fā)表于 2016-4-5 18:49:30 | 只看該作者
( E+ V" d) ^& G4 B
The SOLIDWORKS PCB 3D Navigation tools work slightly differently to the view tools and techniques you are likely more familiar with in SOLIDWORKS.2 ^9 n" n& ^3 T  c7 }6 J. C2 L6 E
快捷鍵組合
( ^: ^4 S: K* Q& Y& CThe following table provides the hot key combinations for 3D navigation in SOLIDWORKS PCB without the use of a 3D mouse:
* ?1 N6 z7 w" T) l5 O, eView FunctionHot Key Combo
& f! H9 Y6 M5 KZoom In/OutCtrl + Right Mouse Click (Wheel)0 j/ s$ {4 N; k. b7 w( f
Pan Left/RightShift + Wheel
4 U4 |3 |9 V/ c) tPan Up/DownWheel
; R5 e  M" B+ y* e, {1 G, VFree RotateShift + Right Mouse Button
: [* e% O0 _' y- hRight Model0 (zero)
+ R: R7 y/ N* q& R+ nRotate 90deg9
$ T6 e) \: S! g- s5 O+ UFlip BoardV + B
1 J! m/ W6 c1 _Fit DocumentV + D
6 \5 F: Z! i' eFit BoardV + F4 s6 \; t/ |% i! d! l0 m% F9 a2 t

本帖子中包含更多資源

x
9#
 樓主| 發(fā)表于 2016-4-13 06:42:37 | 只看該作者
外媒評(píng)論solidworks PCB   標(biāo)題:MCAD+ECAD and Intelligent Lifecycle  機(jī)械CAD 電氣CAD與智能生命周期2 |8 K/ R# r3 {
The time when you product was a piece of machinery is over. These days, every product is a combination of at least 3 elements – mechanical, electronic and embedded software. It usually comes together with an additional piece of software (mobile or cloud). Welcome to the reality of multi-disciplinary data and smart products!+ c$ L8 @) q) T, ~
產(chǎn)品單純是機(jī)械的時(shí)代已經(jīng)結(jié)束,現(xiàn)在都是三合一,機(jī)械、電氣、嵌入式軟件。
6 M0 N( ^  L, ^6 f5 ?5 I
Technology is easy. People are hard. When it comes to management of mult-disciplinary data, think first about people who are in charge of all these pieces of information. There are multiple levels of integration between multi-disciplinary data. It can be 3D model level integration. A typical example of bringing 3D models of electronic components such as PCB design into MCAD tools. Another dimension of multi-disciplinary data is integrated bill of materials. Technical difficulties and disagreement between people often can lead to problems in establishment of cohesive multi-disciplinary data management solutions. PLM fails to provide a way to manage multi-disciplinary BOM and changes. High-tech and electronic industry is specific because of high diversity of design tools – mechanical, electronic, software. PLM tools are not integrated well with design tool, which leads to poor BOM management – limit of tools, complexity integration between tools provided by multiple suppliers.' O9 S% N- w7 B. J3 n; Q
PLM整合多學(xué)科數(shù)據(jù)的困難性3 P3 f% H" g) I7 X- i) a! {
In the past, the MCAD-ECAD collaboration headache was a simple communication problem: To come up with a neutral file format that lets each discipline transmit its respective design to the other. But to design a connected device, where the outer shell and the internal parts must fit like hand and glove, the two sides must work together closer than ever before.
2 C: H. Y: i1 L
過(guò)去,機(jī)械CAD與電氣CAD協(xié)作溝通困難,所以才有中間文件格式。* F4 w. f7 h) q; Q

+ \" k% R! u1 `- Y+ ^, @/ j- O1 BA format like IDF (intermediate data format), which is supported by most industry-standard software from both sides, removes the communication barrier between MCAD and ECAD disciplines, but many experts feel a new lingua franca is needed. EDMD (electrical design mechanical design) is a protocol championed by ProSTEP iViP, an international association that develops and defines standards for product data management and virtual product creation. “It’s actively maintained, so we meet with other CAD and ECAD vendors monthly or bimonthly to develop it to include what the modern designers need,” says Eckhoff.5 u3 j. r9 T2 \/ k! R' W8 |4 G
像IDF這樣的文件格式,支持多數(shù)行業(yè)標(biāo)準(zhǔn)軟件。打破機(jī)械CAD與電氣CAD溝通障礙。但是新的通用語(yǔ)言是必要的,
& c( m6 d  E( W0 Z8 I
. |6 w9 ?0 n$ [: z" A' J5 nAt the core of PCBWorks is a set of powerful schematic capture and PCB layout tools along with an easy-to-use interface that works in tandem with existing mechanical workflows in SolidWorks. Design data between components and mechanical enclosures are linked seamlessly between electrical and mechanical workflows, with the world’s first-ever managed Engineering Change Orders (ECO) process delivering changes in design data from SolidWorks to PCBWorks using native SolidWorks files.. [& ^: ^. G& x/ C1 ~3 A) j
solidworks pcb 的核心是一個(gè)PCB原理布局工具和易于使用的界面,在現(xiàn)有的機(jī)械工作流上溝通solidworks。組件間的設(shè)計(jì)數(shù)據(jù)和機(jī)械零件在機(jī)電工作流中無(wú)縫銜接。: j9 d' G9 P7 ^: D4 x8 `3 y9 d4 d
; d+ l- j; U& h6 D  w
What will be a trajectory of integrated development between Altium and Solidworks? Will it lead to more advanced design system integration beyond SOLIDWORKS? Will Dassault Systemes decide to acquire Altium to create MCAD+ECAD bundle? These are all good questions to ask…
! ~" x+ e. Z+ `" iEDA vendors and vision of intelligent lifecycle: p& v+ A9 j* g8 S* Z/ `+ E* P
To solve design information exchange is very important. But what is next? How multi-disciplinary design will connect into the process of manufacturing, services, maintenance. These are questions usually asked by MCAD companies bringing a concept of PLM to manage overall product lifecycle.
" `$ W7 ]( L* f& X8 R智能生命周期 EDA 多學(xué)科集成# i/ I3 I" E. X' t% P" S+ K% k

5 a$ }% h) O* Q7 L3 EWhat is my conclusion? Modern products are creating significant amount of complex design and manufacturing planning challenges. The core cause of that is in an increased product complexity, integration of multi-disciplinary data, introduction of IoT and connected technologies. Distributed manufacturing makes the design and manufacturing planning even more complex. Software vendors will be forced to think outside of a traditional silos to solve these problems. Just my thoughts..
# m6 ^1 d+ B6 r# S. t現(xiàn)代產(chǎn)品是創(chuàng)建大量的復(fù)雜的設(shè)計(jì)和制造計(jì)劃的挑戰(zhàn)。核心原因是產(chǎn)品復(fù)雜性增加,多學(xué)科的集成數(shù)據(jù),引入物聯(lián)網(wǎng)和連接技術(shù)。分布式制造設(shè)計(jì)和制造規(guī)劃更加復(fù)雜。軟件供應(yīng)商將被迫跳出傳統(tǒng)的束縛來(lái)解決這些問(wèn)題9 n' L3 D" X) G* e4 q# w2 g; c
10#
 樓主| 發(fā)表于 2016-5-13 19:03:27 | 只看該作者
如何設(shè)置solidworks PCB 圖層顏色6 O/ X3 f2 p* s  P; H( s
SOLIDWORKS PCB Board layers and colours can be easily configured by using the View Configurations tools. This tool can be found under View > Switch to 3D > View Configurations > View Configuration, or by simply clicking on the bottom left “LS” button (Layer Sets). This will open the View Configurations manager that we can now use to control different board and layer colours.' h: ]! ^2 H+ C0 V! _& s+ Q
View Configurations
5 I. t. {6 Q- _6 oWe can choose to hide or show and layer by using the checkboxes as well as change layer colours by simply clicking on the colour column and changing that specific layer colour.8 h; z* p* D$ E# f' ]1 @
If for example we would like to change the board area colour itself from black to a dark green, as well as making some changes to our signal layers to make the visibility clearer.
8 q  J& {' G7 i" u- ^. X
$ y5 x. G: W3 }, r

本帖子中包含更多資源

x

本版積分規(guī)則

小黑屋|手機(jī)版|Archiver|機(jī)械社區(qū) ( 京ICP備10217105號(hào)-1,京ICP證050210號(hào),浙公網(wǎng)安備33038202004372號(hào) )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 07:23 , Processed in 0.058824 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.