搜索
查看: 7874|回復(fù): 20
打印 上一主題 下一主題

solidworks家具設(shè)計(jì)案例:影音臺(tái)

[復(fù)制鏈接]
跳轉(zhuǎn)到指定樓層
1#
發(fā)表于 2015-3-29 19:27:58 | 只看該作者 回帖獎(jiǎng)勵(lì) |倒序?yàn)g覽 |閱讀模式
The main challenge I faced with this project was to ensure the unit would not fall over when the top is fully extended therefore using SOLIDWORKS Simulation I was able to work out how much, if any, of the unit top would deform when fully extended and analyse if the centre of mass would need adjustment. Rather than reinventing the wheel I was able to download standard drawer slides from a 3D library which imported into the SOLIDWORKS Assembly to check the fit using off the shelf components.+ a$ N0 Z' E( \. p/ O( j
這個(gè)項(xiàng)目的挑戰(zhàn)是確保影音臺(tái)的頂部完全拉伸出來時(shí),不會(huì)傾翻。所以使用solidworks simulation計(jì)算變形量。而且可以從3D庫(kù)中拖拉出合適的抽屜滑軌導(dǎo)入到solidworks裝配體中進(jìn)行驗(yàn)證。; Y$ w: Q6 s6 z3 N  s

& g" K/ j3 |. G! S) Q, G$ K& u. v0 o6 v6 v

7 J# E- W/ c0 V. a) N
# c; X, t' b' a, T3 h; [/ N ) G3 `: D& K. c+ J6 L: [0 i! I
As part of the design brief I wanted the shelves to be adjustable in order to allow media equipment such as a Freeview/satellite box and more importantly a Sonos Play 5 to be able to fit within the unit, with the help of SOLIDWORKS I was able to check the fit of the components when assembled.

6 J1 O7 Y2 Y- W" V作為外觀設(shè)計(jì)的一部分,作者需要在影音臺(tái)下面旋轉(zhuǎn)低音炮音箱,和一個(gè)多媒體衛(wèi)星信號(hào)轉(zhuǎn)換器,在solidworks的幫助下,作者可以檢查零件和組裝。& f/ P6 }! U: p8 d7 E. I9 i
/ g7 D/ S+ |: G6 p7 G( Y6 E

, x- t7 ^( e0 ?0 UI consulted Andy Fitzgerald, a freelance Cabinet Maker & Furniture Designer, who advised me on a couple of design tweaks which made it more cost effective and simplistic to build and operate – the benefits of using SOLIDWORKS meant I could do this quickly and easily without building any prototypes, saving time and money. We agreed a design and Andy bought it to life, manufacturing the table primarily in fibreboard and solid maple sprayed white with polyurethane lacquer to a satin finish.
2 `! o& K" T; e, u" `- a) j作者咨詢了一個(gè)櫥柜制造商,在其幫助下,終于打造出了這個(gè)影音臺(tái),材質(zhì)為纖維板,并用白色聚氨酯漆來磨光。
% o# i; x7 b4 A7 H下面是影音臺(tái)在房間的布置
) t5 }- W0 f8 p$ ?2 B1 o
+ r( z0 @# ~$ O0 I, M
+ \, I+ p1 n5 K! {% s

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號(hào)?注冊(cè)會(huì)員

x
回復(fù)

使用道具 舉報(bào)

2#
發(fā)表于 2015-3-29 21:44:03 | 只看該作者
樓主真屌······················
3#
發(fā)表于 2015-3-30 08:23:46 | 只看該作者
謝謝樓主的翻譯, 學(xué)習(xí)了
4#
發(fā)表于 2015-3-30 09:04:16 | 只看該作者
感謝樓主介紹啊
5#
發(fā)表于 2015-3-30 09:40:21 | 只看該作者
領(lǐng)教了。
6#
發(fā)表于 2015-3-30 09:46:52 | 只看該作者
用simulation關(guān)鍵是材質(zhì)的參數(shù)。有這個(gè)數(shù)據(jù)比較好檢驗(yàn)
7#
發(fā)表于 2015-3-30 13:36:22 | 只看該作者
誰有沒有教程呢?

點(diǎn)評(píng)

軟件自帶教程。  發(fā)表于 2015-3-31 10:37
8#
發(fā)表于 2015-3-31 10:36:28 | 只看該作者
solidoworks的simulation完全是傻瓜式的,看軟件自帶教程即可
9#
 樓主| 發(fā)表于 2015-4-2 22:10:51 | 只看該作者
有人問到教程,家具設(shè)計(jì)較之機(jī)械設(shè)計(jì)而言,簡(jiǎn)單多了,因?yàn)闆]有公差要求,而且尺寸單位是厘米,在家具設(shè)計(jì)中,顏色與花紋是重要的,而相對(duì)運(yùn)動(dòng)則基本不考慮。所以用solidworks作家具,一般不先用裝配體,而在零件環(huán)境下使用多實(shí)體作先期效果圖,這樣便于修改,一旦定方案了,則由多實(shí)體零件變裝配體,為什么要變裝配體呢,因?yàn)橐鯞OM表,作下料匯總,還有生產(chǎn)圖。1 f* D. }" A7 ]5 w: {
solidworks家具設(shè)計(jì)演示:. S3 p) {/ D8 i7 U* _& A
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XOTIzMzkzMzg4/v.swf* c4 H2 ]- H1 D  c
10#
 樓主| 發(fā)表于 2015-4-6 08:21:21 | 只看該作者
It's probably true to say that when you think of SolidWorks 3D CAD software you think of mechanical design of pumps, valves, machinery, processing products, conveyor belts etc. You don't always associate it with the design of furniture, display stands, shop fittings and other fixtures and fittings. But G-Plan Upholstery, Ercol Furniture, Athena Kitchens and Howdens Joinery are all examples of companies using SolidWorks to design their products. SolidWorks Professional for Woodworking adds significant benefits when designing your products in 3D. Here is what just three of our customers say about using SolidWorks for furniture design: "Easier product visualisation, improved component and assembly accuracy, ability to identify and use similar/modular components, reduced design and build time." G-Plan Upholstery "The key benefits for our clients are: easy and precise design review/sign off; superior build quality; dramatic build-time reductions, on-time completion and tight budget controls." Panaloc "As a result of using SolidWorks Zoeftig can now run and change design ideas very quickly. We are capable of producing three designs in the time it took to produce one." Zoeftig Come along and see for yourself just why these companies have chosen SoldiWorks and how it will benefit you too; U( f! d7 `1 N- k  r# i1 `/ R

2 \) f4 x8 B. Q. B$ w) Z' o; I當(dāng)提到solidworks時(shí),一般只會(huì)想到機(jī)械設(shè)計(jì),不會(huì)聯(lián)想到家具設(shè)計(jì),裝修設(shè)計(jì),店鋪展示設(shè)計(jì)。不過,G-Plan Upholstery, Ercol Furniture, Athena Kitchens and Howdens Joinery 這三家卻是應(yīng)用solidworks作家具設(shè)計(jì)的。solidworks的專業(yè)木工設(shè)計(jì)帶來了明顯的好處,,G-Plan Upholstery說“solidworks帶來了更簡(jiǎn)單的產(chǎn)品可視化,提高了部件和裝配精度,能夠識(shí)別和使用類似/模塊化組件,降低了設(shè)計(jì)和建造時(shí)間” Panaloc“作為使用SolidWorks 現(xiàn)在可以運(yùn)行并更改設(shè)計(jì)思想非?斓慕Y(jié)果。5 T4 e; Q+ }7 E- o
! a! ^$ h8 ?/ g5 E

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號(hào)?注冊(cè)會(huì)員

x

本版積分規(guī)則

小黑屋|手機(jī)版|Archiver|機(jī)械社區(qū) ( 京ICP備10217105號(hào)-1,京ICP證050210號(hào),浙公網(wǎng)安備33038202004372號(hào) )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 11:37 , Processed in 0.062820 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.