搜索
查看: 3498|回復(fù): 3
打印 上一主題 下一主題

solidworks 的快捷方式真的能提高效率嗎

[復(fù)制鏈接]
跳轉(zhuǎn)到指定樓層
1#
發(fā)表于 2015-6-2 16:08:19 | 只看該作者 回帖獎(jiǎng)勵(lì) |倒序?yàn)g覽 |閱讀模式
Life is full of shortcuts but those typically don't work out well for anyone. Well that’s not the case with SOLIDWORKS shortcuts. There are many places to use shortcuts in parts and sketches.
- p" Q6 s$ X' Z0 P$ O5 L5 K+ Q6 C* tThink about how you create a model in SOLIDWORKS. You choose a sketch plane, start a sketch, find a sketch entity to use, add some dimensions, then extrude that sketch into a feature. You do this over and over again until the model is created. But during that process are you being as efficient as you can be? Are you using any SOLIDWORKS shortcuts? Well I hope you are.% q6 _9 G% i9 |  c1 j% g
When I’m teaching, I emphasis SOLIDWORKS shortcuts.  I say they really will help get your design done quicker but I never really had any data to put behind it.  So I figured that I would model the same part 2 different ways.  One way I would model using my typical shortcuts and the other would be with none.  I timed myself modeling both ways to see which one was faster.  I also downloaded 2 tools to help track my mouse movements.  One shows where my mouse has been with a black line and the other tracks the distance in feet that my mouse has traveled.
1 E- m1 T- w3 [  i( ^% A) D+ g作者決定來(lái)個(gè)對(duì)比,用普通方式操作,和用快捷方式操作,并找到兩個(gè)工具可以記錄鼠標(biāo)指針的移動(dòng)痕跡。事例文件如下1 [! Z# y! N3 d- k4 u7 R4 o
6 B$ f9 P/ }/ X
The first model I used my typical, everyday SOLIDWORKS shortcuts.  These are some hot-keys (i.e. “L” for line & “D” for dimension), mouse gestures, and the shortcut tool bar (“S” key). $ O' R3 @  P; c6 G# H' ]
首先是使用各種快捷方式的操作& P( p) v; C/ o9 g
9 l7 S% v9 D( g. z1 h7 q
It took me 226 seconds to model it and my mouse traveled 28 feet. That isn't too bad as a good base value. Here is what the mouse path graphic looks like.花了226秒完成建模,鼠標(biāo)移動(dòng)總位移28英尺。" S3 Q" E; i3 q( b
You can see that my mouse really stayed in the middle of my screen right where my model is. I didn't need to move to the command manager for anything. 你也能看到鼠標(biāo)指針的移動(dòng)痕跡比較均勻?qū)ΨQ(chēng)) i* J( f3 D6 v3 C  R& m( T9 a
Now let’s look at the one where I didn't use any SOLIDWORKS shortcuts. I knew that this one would be slower and I would have a lot more mouse movement.下面是不使用快捷方式的操作,不用想,肯定慢。$ ]: _$ Z: i) o
4 G& w9 k. a( ]1 P- t: g( C1 U
It took me 421 seconds to model it and my mouse moves 103 feet. Here is the mouse path graphic" X- q# [+ X& \! X; V
花了421秒完成建模,鼠標(biāo)指針移動(dòng)總位移103英尺。
5 u! J  s+ l8 f/ I1 [4 P  As you can see, my mouse spent more time on the property manager and command manager than in the graphics area.正如你所看到的,鼠標(biāo)指針大部分時(shí)間是在圖形區(qū)域間移動(dòng)。4 I; j; w$ e6 c) @, g
) T4 S, _3 g# m( W4 _+ z$ H
Let’s take a look at the numbers.  I can see that I had a savings of 46% in time and 73% in mouse movement by using SOLIDWORKS shortcuts. 讓我們看看這些數(shù)字,我可以看到使用快捷方式節(jié)省了46%的時(shí)間和73%的鼠標(biāo)指針位移。! x/ W. @: @( m+ w: o6 u  X# s
洋人的思維果然跟咱們不一樣,咱們是操作下來(lái),感覺(jué)快了就認(rèn)同快捷方式的確省時(shí)間,但人家一定要做個(gè)實(shí)驗(yàn),記錄數(shù)據(jù),通過(guò)計(jì)算來(lái)證明。當(dāng)然我們也可以說(shuō)這家伙閑的蛋疼. l$ D5 }( {8 p) U; d0 Z

8 C0 k' k' Q0 \. c; p% c0 r2 Y8 H+ I
# A" R2 _7 O3 h$ \" F

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒(méi)有帳號(hào)?注冊(cè)會(huì)員

x
回復(fù)

使用道具 舉報(bào)

2#
發(fā)表于 2015-6-2 16:15:56 | 只看該作者
夠直觀 也得是根據(jù)個(gè)人喜歡 喝習(xí)慣來(lái)
3#
發(fā)表于 2015-6-2 16:25:45 | 只看該作者
謝謝寂大提供參考數(shù)據(jù)
4#
發(fā)表于 2015-6-2 19:53:05 | 只看該作者
洋人那叫“用事實(shí)說(shuō)話”,記得原來(lái)單位買(mǎi)了一個(gè) 很普通的塑料桶(就像樓房里存自來(lái)水的那種水桶,帶個(gè)蓋子,通常是紅色和藍(lán)色的)1 Z' z$ c6 o6 ^+ z/ P& s
同上沒(méi)有刻度,也沒(méi)有容量啥的;送貨的人所100L;那個(gè)奧地利的老外就特較真,去試驗(yàn)室找個(gè)大量杯,一杯杯倒水;最終終于搞準(zhǔn)了,裝滿(mǎn)水只有70多升;
$ L* W6 P+ B5 ?( \& }# X7 N/ c  正式國(guó)內(nèi)的這種差不多,大概,才是國(guó)內(nèi)制造和國(guó)外制造的差距

點(diǎn)評(píng)

國(guó)情如此,大環(huán)境如此;中國(guó)人這么做,領(lǐng)導(dǎo)認(rèn)為你在浪費(fèi)時(shí)間  發(fā)表于 2015-6-2 20:09
較真在國(guó)內(nèi)是活不下去的...  發(fā)表于 2015-6-2 20:08

本版積分規(guī)則

小黑屋|手機(jī)版|Archiver|機(jī)械社區(qū) ( 京ICP備10217105號(hào)-1,京ICP證050210號(hào),浙公網(wǎng)安備33038202004372號(hào) )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 21:19 , Processed in 0.060670 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.