搜索
查看: 2356|回復(fù): 1
打印 上一主題 下一主題

用solidworks simulation 仿真測(cè)試防鯊籠

[復(fù)制鏈接]
跳轉(zhuǎn)到指定樓層
1#
發(fā)表于 2015-8-29 18:47:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎(jiǎng)勵(lì) |倒序?yàn)g覽 |閱讀模式
Naturally, these movies and books would influence many aspects of my life. I will admit to suffering from the irrational fear of the “pool shark.” Most people are aware of the miniscule chances of suffering an actual shark attack. There are a million ways you’re more likely to die – bee stings, car crashes, coconuts, and vending machines to name a few. There’s just something about falling prey to a predator in what amounts to an underwater alien world that ignites fear in our minds.
5 w; o3 p$ c% U% k* f7 o. _Despite this fear, humans have been studying sharks for decades. Luckily, some intrepid engineers have been able to create safer environments for scientists to study sharks in their natural habitat. The most famous, thanks again to film and TV, has to be the anti-shark cage. These cages are responsible for giving us an up close and personal glimpse of sharks from the comfort of our own couches. The view looks great, but I wonder if the person in the cage truly feels confident within the steel bars? I mean, things got pretty hairy in a cage off the Amity coast.; \  s. w1 t( e, o
盡管有這種擔(dān)心,人類一直在研究鯊魚了幾十年。幸運(yùn)的是,一些勇敢的工程師已經(jīng)能夠創(chuàng)造更安全的環(huán)境,以便科學(xué)家有個(gè)安全的空間呆在鯊魚的自然棲息地。再次,最有名的,這要?dú)w功于電影和電視,是防鯊籠。這些籠保證給我們個(gè)人與鯊魚的近距離觀察。視圖看起來不錯(cuò),但我不知道這個(gè)人在籠子里真正對(duì)鋼筋有信心?
- G0 R" A% `3 j! `- ?7 F  f$ M  _5 |- G
Combine my long-time obsession with sharks and my smart co-workers here at SOLIDWORKS, and I was finally able to discover just what it would take to break an anti-shark cage, thanks to SOLIDWORKS Simulation. Some things I’d rather test in software before testing in nature; this would definitely qualify.% ~/ e( t% c& @
多虧有了solidworks simulation,可以在實(shí)際測(cè)試前作某些事情。0 s0 X# j6 c# l( p# l$ P
8 b) ~! n* Z, a6 X) ~* m; x
In this video, you’ll see the shark cage subjected to ramming and biting from a 3.5-ton great white shark in SOLIDWORKS Simulation. As an added bonus, we look to see how the cage would react against some inclement weather – in this case, a shark propelled at tornado speed.
& h& @2 M4 p5 D2 Y* q在這段視頻中,你會(huì)看到在SolidWorks Simulation中鯊籠受到一個(gè)3.5噸重的大白鯊撞擊,并被咬。我們期待看到對(duì)一些惡劣情況籠子里會(huì)有什么反應(yīng)
* V/ K/ y5 c2 ahttp://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTMxNzE2NTAzMg==/v.swf- g& y- t8 P2 b& s- m
回復(fù)

使用道具 舉報(bào)

2#
發(fā)表于 2015-8-30 08:50:52 | 只看該作者
我想知道,模擬里把鯊魚當(dāng)作均質(zhì)簡(jiǎn)單彈性體嗎?其力學(xué)模型是怎樣的?

本版積分規(guī)則

小黑屋|手機(jī)版|Archiver|機(jī)械社區(qū) ( 京ICP備10217105號(hào)-1,京ICP證050210號(hào),浙公網(wǎng)安備33038202004372號(hào) )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 01:30 , Processed in 0.053056 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.