搜索
查看: 2308|回復(fù): 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Solidworks smulation 設(shè)計(jì)分析自行車車架

[復(fù)制鏈接]
跳轉(zhuǎn)到指定樓層
1#
發(fā)表于 2015-9-24 19:05:08 | 只看該作者 回帖獎(jiǎng)勵(lì) |倒序?yàn)g覽 |閱讀模式
Part 1: Frame Geometry Optimization –  Using 3D Sketches, Weldments, and StaticAnalysis to optimize the frame geometry
Part 2: Tube Shape Optimization 1 – UsingSurfacing and Static Analysis to define the shape of the tubes
Part 3: Tube Shape Optimization 2 – UsingCFD analysis to optimize the aerodynamic efficiency of the tube shapes
Part 4: Components and Details – Finishingup the rest of the bike. Because why not?
3D草圖、焊件和靜態(tài)算例,優(yōu)化車架幾何結(jié)構(gòu),再用CFD分析,從空氣動(dòng)力學(xué)角度優(yōu)化管形狀。
上圖吧。
When we want to incorporate FEA techniques in ouranalysis, we should consider ways to simplify our model. A bike frame has avery small thickness relative to its surface area. Therefore, we can analyzethe geometry using shells.$ a: Z/ G9 ]) X( P: R
In SOLIDWORKS, shells are very easy to set up. With thehelp of the Shell Manager,surfaces can be given a thickness, material, offset type, and more within oneconvenient table.
5 v  S# F- y' F( D! _
Analysis (computational) times are much lower for shellsthan solid geometry.# B2 N7 P9 }* L7 J
Furthermore, laminar edges (coincident surfaces) aretreated as bonded, so there is no need to worry about knitting your surfacesbefore starting your analysis.! D5 T$ U3 O7 M1 L: o9 o
Tapered vs. Non-Tapered Head TubeThere is quite a lot of hype about ‘tapered head tubes’ inthe performance cycling world [where the bottom profile of the head tube tapersout], but how much of a difference does it actually make? To find out, I ran astatic analysis to see if there was any noticeable effect on the frame’sstiffness.6 }" {8 x3 @5 [. L& `
The main forces applied to the bike are torsional andlateral forces. Therefore, we can limit our analysis to torsional and lateralstiffness.
; Y  r! o% s- ~# N( M: m3 O) d
These are simplified definitions for a body with onedegree of freedom. This can be applied to our case by analyzing the resultantdeflection in the direction of the applied force as long as one force isapplied at a time for each analysis.( A3 G) d: P# ^/ B4 R& }" s! _" R& e
First, let’s look at the torsional stiffness. In order tocalculate torsional stiffness (for the Head Tube) we can create a resultantplot of the circumferential deflection about the Head Tube Axis (HT AXIS).
6 D. f4 |$ z: e# c; o& c) M
By taking advantage of the extra spaceon the non-drive side, I was able to increase the lateral stiffness of theframe by 11%.
In the next part, I will furtherimprove the performance of the frame design by using CFD (computational fluiddynamics) analysis to optimize for aerodynamic performance.
Thank you for reading, stay tuned forthe next part!
Summary of results

Design Aspect

Change In Stiffness (%)

$ N$ V, N8 Q  `4 U+ K     
Non-Circular Profile

37 (Torsional)
   0 A4 ~8 ]9 I6 B! M2 P# \

Tapered Head Tube

21.5 (Torsional)

Q* @& g0 A2 Y* z     
Non-Symmetric Chain Stay

11 (Lateral)

7 E0 D- k+ I- g8 t  b# T. W3 Z9 M     
Seat Stay (+/- 1 mm thickness)

<<1 (Torsional/Lateral)
   ) E6 z) y4 _, t; {! r' P

Top Tube Taper (1 1/10)

3 (Torsional)
' }! l: N' Q/ M" }  u+ X' _2 J, z. a5 D# z6 j
, Q' j# d' Y% g  a
這篇文章給人印象深刻的不是分析,而是自行車架的3D草圖。不要抱怨軟件如何如何,還是多檢討自己吧。

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號(hào)?注冊會(huì)員

x
回復(fù)

使用道具 舉報(bào)

本版積分規(guī)則

小黑屋|手機(jī)版|Archiver|機(jī)械社區(qū) ( 京ICP備10217105號(hào)-1,京ICP證050210號(hào),浙公網(wǎng)安備33038202004372號(hào) )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 21:17 , Processed in 0.063669 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.