機(jī)械社區(qū)

找回密碼
 注冊會員

QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

搜索
查看: 1870|回復(fù): 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

solidworks概念設(shè)計讓你永遠(yuǎn)不失去你的設(shè)計數(shù)據(jù)

[復(fù)制鏈接]
跳轉(zhuǎn)到指定樓層
1#
發(fā)表于 2015-8-12 19:17:57 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序?yàn)g覽 |閱讀模式
Karl W. Schmidt started usingdata management technology three years ago with the introduction of SOLIDWORKSEPDM. Data management was implemented due to the number of components we workwith on our systems. For those of you that do not know us, Karl W. Schmidt is aglobal leader in engineering and manufacturing of custom recycling systems. Ourproducts are large – both in physical size and by number of components inassembly. It is challenging to keep track of all the data created by everyone.Using SOLIDWORKS EPDM, we are able to internally connect all the differentfiles created by our team. Our large projects can be up to 50,000 components inCAD alone.! {5 d9 l' s) R. }  E
使用solidworks enterprise PDM好處,保障了公司使用5000個部件作大項(xiàng)目。3 z+ d* C7 i: a9 R' u" p
When we started using theSOLIDWORKS 3DEXPERIENCE products two years ago, we had to ask ourselves: Howwill all of our current data work with this new technology, and can we developa system where we seamlessly use our data internally for manufacturing, whiletaking advantage of SOLIDWORKS Conceptual Designer, and keep data in the cloudfor easy access anytime from anywhere by our customers and vendors? Through alittle trial and error we were able come up with a system to use both toolstogether in harmony. Below is a quick breakdown of how we use each tool tosimplify and streamline our process from customer engagement throughmanufacturing.
% h. ^1 E. R# w8 d兩年前開始solidworks 概念設(shè)計,原先公司內(nèi)部開發(fā)了一個系統(tǒng),保障數(shù)據(jù)的無縫連接,F(xiàn)在使用solidworks概念設(shè)計,數(shù)據(jù)保存在云上,方便讓公司和客戶在任何地方訪問數(shù)據(jù)。如何讓這兩種工具相安無事,下面是個案例。
8 j1 Y" D' c1 H+ `* ?% F
1)  Withboth PDM and cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE solution in our environment, we had todetermine where the “top” level files would reside.
PDM3D體驗(yàn)平臺云計算共存于一家公司,必須從頂層設(shè)計開始。
In the beginning of each projectwe work very closely with our customers, vendors and prospects on collectingtheir requirements and proposing the solution that would fit their needs. Weuse SOLIDWORKS 3DEXPERIENCE products during the sales cycle because they handleall the data during this phase of the project, and the cloud nature of theproduct enables easy collaboration with customers, etc. As we design the newproduct and work on different concepts, the 3DEXPERIENCE platform providestransparent data management on the cloud with little or no intervention fromus. The system ensures that all of the models and data created are always safeand always available to me, my team (regardless if they are in the office or atcustomer site), and most importantly – available to our customers andprospects.
/ `' \0 I+ e% [/ G8 V/ Y+ c在項(xiàng)目開始階段,密切聯(lián)系客戶、供應(yīng)商,收集他們的要求和建議,提供符合他們需求的解決方案。這時使用solidowrks 3D體驗(yàn)平臺產(chǎn)品,因?yàn)樵陧?xiàng)目的這一階段處理他們所有的數(shù)據(jù),產(chǎn)品的性質(zhì)決定了云計算能夠與客戶等容易合作為我們設(shè)計新產(chǎn)品。: S4 x& W3 |2 |  ^$ J& s* G9 n
3D體驗(yàn)平臺提供的云計算透明的數(shù)據(jù)管理,我們這里很少或根本沒有干預(yù)的。該系統(tǒng)可確保所有的模型和創(chuàng)建的數(shù)據(jù)始終是安全的,而且總是提供給我及我的團(tuán)隊(duì)(不管他們是在辦公室還是在客戶現(xiàn)場),以及最重要的 - 提供給我們的客戶和潛在客戶。
! A. o4 _. Y, C- i! JOnce the sales cycle is completedand the project is ready to be processed for manufacturing, we transfer thedata to EPDM to begin our manufacturing process. For example, the finishedcustomer approvals, emails, and CNC programs all end up in SOLIDWORKS EPDM. Wedo this based on many factors including using SOLIDWORKS EPDM in our shop atthe laser and CNC press brakes so they can pull up 3D models on the fly todouble check the parts being created in real time. They also use EPDM todownload any programs and setup sheets as they work.
( p4 @1 @4 v. i  f& l0 Q5 K4 S一旦完成這一周期,項(xiàng)目準(zhǔn)備制造了,我們將數(shù)據(jù)傳輸?shù)?/font> enterprisePDM開始我們的制造工藝。例如,在SolidWorks EPDM客戶完成審批,電子郵件,以及CNC程序編制。我們這樣做是基于許多因素,包括我們在激光和數(shù)控折彎機(jī)車間使用SolidWorks  enterprise PDM,使他們能夠拉起3D模型,仔細(xì)檢查這些部件的實(shí)時創(chuàng)建。他們還使用enterprisePDM為他們的工作下載任何程序和設(shè)置表。
& J5 z- n( R- r
) b7 p8 }! E" M* J8 r
2)  Thenumber one question we have gotten a lot over the last two years is: Howdo you transfer the data back and forth? Actually, we have a couplemethods depending on whether we use SOLIDWORKS 2015 or SOLIDWORKS ConceptualDesigner.
2)我們已經(jīng)解決了很多問題,在過去兩年的頭號問題就是:你如何來回傳輸數(shù)據(jù)?其實(shí),我們有幾個方法,這取決于我們是否使用SolidWorks2015SolidWorks概念設(shè)計。
If we are creating small projectsthat use our “standard” components from the EPDM Masters, we simply use theSOLIDWORKS Connector to upload the files to the customer’s 3D space.
: \  f1 M# C8 G1 M
如果我們正在創(chuàng)建使用我們的“標(biāo)準(zhǔn)化”的enterprisePDM小項(xiàng)目,我們只需使用SolidWorks連接器將文件上傳到客戶的三維空間。
/ J+ B, @7 m, H! U4 J: R- ^. k  _+ R2 B: t7 [+ `( I5 h
As you can see by the images,everything works just like anyone using SOLIDWORKS would be used to. You canopen, close, save files without even thinking about the data managementhappening in the background. The task pane shown below on the right, allows youto control data just like you would with any data management system.
, _  [. I$ X3 o) l- H) v正如你可以在圖片看到,一切工作就像使用SolidWorks任何人都會被用來。您可以打開,關(guān)閉,保存文件,甚至沒有考慮數(shù)據(jù)管理發(fā)生的背景。在下面右圖所示的任務(wù)窗格,使您能夠控制數(shù)據(jù),就像對待任何其他PDM系統(tǒng)。
" `6 Z+ T. i: P# c7 C" N2 q/ s/ B$ q# W. F$ `
When we use SOLIDWORKS ConceptualDesigner, we can work in the same fashion with all the files as well.
' m) {+ @6 {0 Y; S9 a- u  u當(dāng)我們使用SOLIDWORKS概念設(shè)計,我們可以以相同的方式工作,與所有的文件。
- w1 ~% N. d9 ?# i2 |# m2 v7 T: [. Z; O7 y6 P$ ]! ~
3)  Thesecond question we usually get when speaking with people is: “Howdo you find your data?” Since it’s a cloud solution, finding datawith SOLIDWORKS Conceptual Designer is easy. As a user you are always connectedto the latest information and versions of your designs – I can access thisinformation anytime from anywhere. One of the features I like most about the3DEXPERIENCE technology is the ability to find your data in a couple differentways. You can find it in either CAD application or directly through the 3Dspace and communities. This allows you to find data through any device that isconnected to the internet in a secure and safe way. This is very useful for uswhen we are out in the field working with installers and customers.
3)我們通常會與人對話時的第二個問題是:“你怎么找到你的數(shù)據(jù)?”因?yàn)樗且粋云解決方案,所以用SolidWorks概念設(shè)計尋找數(shù)據(jù)是很容易。作為一個用戶,你總是連接到最新的信息和你的設(shè)計版本 - 我可以從任何地方隨時訪問這些信息。其中我最喜歡的3D體驗(yàn)平臺技術(shù)的特點(diǎn)是要找到你的數(shù)據(jù)在幾個不同的方式的能力。你可以找到它在任一CAD應(yīng)用程序或直接通過3D空間和社區(qū)。這使您可以通過連接到互聯(lián)網(wǎng)的安全和安全的方式任何設(shè)備查找數(shù)據(jù)。當(dāng)我們在現(xiàn)場與安裝商和客戶合作這對我們來說是非常有用的。
& Q4 o7 W. f0 s5 }, }
The way we can find our data isby using “Tags” within the 3D EXPERIENCE application. These tags are set upusing the 6 w’s we all learned about at some point in our lives – who, what,when, where, why & how. The system creates some of these tags automaticallybased on “who” is working on “what” and “when.” We also create additional tagsfor different parts and components in order to capture additional informationwe need. These tags can be added on the fly at any point in data creation. Byhaving this flexibility we can easily narrow down a search to quickly find anydata.& l6 s6 x( B" J' m
我們可以發(fā)現(xiàn)我們的數(shù)據(jù)的方法是使用3D體驗(yàn)平臺上的“標(biāo)簽”應(yīng)用程序。這些標(biāo)簽設(shè)置使用我們都在我們的生活中了解到6W方法來識別公司,who,what, when, where, why & how。系統(tǒng)會根據(jù)on “who” is working on “what” and“when.”自動創(chuàng)建一些標(biāo)簽。我們也為不同的零部件創(chuàng)造更多的標(biāo)簽,以便捕捉我們需要更多的信息。這些標(biāo)簽可以在數(shù)據(jù)創(chuàng)建任何點(diǎn)加入。由于具有這種靈活性,我們可以很容易地縮小搜索快速找到任何數(shù)據(jù)。
" O* K  V. I! d) Q, w% M
* B5 h9 }# K/ d" K9 Z3 ~; l5 QIn summary, the basis of ourbusiness success is flexibility. Most of our customers are constantly lookingfor new ways to improve the recycling process. Whether they are looking toimplement a brand new system, replace conveyors or introduce better methods ofsorting, one thing is a constant: everything evolves.  As manufacturers of this technology, we mustconstantly evolve and look for technology that allows us to develop solutionsfaster than the competition.  The data managementtools within the 3DEXPERIENCE platform coupled with SOLIDWORKS EPDM allow us tohave the right solutions at the right time.
& @5 z! w5 b# q總之,我們業(yè)務(wù)成功的基礎(chǔ)是靈活性。我們的大多數(shù)客戶都在不斷尋找新的方法來改善回收過程。無論他們是否實(shí)現(xiàn)了一個全新的系統(tǒng),更換傳送帶或引進(jìn)排序的更好的方法,有一點(diǎn)是不變的:一切都在變。隨著使用這項(xiàng)技術(shù)的廠商越來越多,我們必須不斷發(fā)展,并尋求技術(shù),使我們能夠比競爭對手更快發(fā)展的解決方案。在3DEXPERIENCE平臺加上SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM內(nèi)的數(shù)據(jù)管理工具,使我們能夠在正確的時間使用正確的解決方案。
) j0 R. ?& G$ `

% G; E* |4 Y" w2 o% O7 U8 P* f% E

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?注冊會員

x
回復(fù)

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 注冊會員

本版積分規(guī)則

小黑屋|手機(jī)版|Archiver|機(jī)械社區(qū) ( 京ICP備10217105號-1,京ICP證050210號,浙公網(wǎng)安備33038202004372號 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 03:26 , Processed in 0.055465 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.