打印 上一主題 下一主題

Solidworks2016:全新渲染工具

[復(fù)制鏈接]
21#
 樓主| 發(fā)表于 2016-5-12 19:07:52 | 只看該作者
SOLIDWORKS Visualize 開始界面# e, y2 ^' ^9 w3 X* r

7 J, I  P/ W! |" T+ \$ |; h五步
! `/ p+ H0 _! m; h2 x, R, P1 Load your Model " g2 w. g$ D% _2 U7 d

6 @0 G$ s- U9 Z9 GApply Appearances to your model through Paint   G8 m9 |& {; V  P# O

$ c+ ^) u& @- {( s5 N3 w3 KApply a Scene
& s0 G$ W% G! h1 H! ^/ L' ?% W+ K. r( g! ?! g3 T2 l
Apply Cameras 6 c3 _/ O) V" @% p+ d2 E

' L3 J$ x8 S" ~4 D+ g( XRender it out ; x  }2 j0 |: W% H  v8 g: a
9 }) d# [- T: Z
+ j$ g( R8 b& P

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?注冊會員

x
22#
 樓主| 發(fā)表于 2016-5-16 19:14:30 | 只看該作者

visualize 應(yīng)用實(shí)例

You’re in ready to wrap up your day and your boss needs a huge favor: make sweet images of the company’s products for a last-minute presentation. Luckily SOLIDWORKS Visualize just showed up on your computer. NOTE: Visualize doesn’t have to be installed on the same machine as SOLIDWORKS or your CAD package. Its standalone so it can be used by anyone.% ?: L9 W7 b1 |" S3 T; L
This situation may seem intimidating….which is why we are here to HELP!
  @! Z5 K0 z3 L% _4 y( T6 |Trust us…you’re not alone (remember designers and engineers were once in the same shoes). But guess what? You have nothing to be afraid of. Not only have those poor souls found all the bugs so there are none left for you (we wish), but we are going to break down your first endeavor and have some fun with it too. Visualize is a software version of a photo studio…so put your creative hat on and keep your technical inhibition at bay. Now that dragons are back at the top of pop culture consciousness, we’ll stick to the theme.& v# n) C9 x3 @1 q1 z( D( H
OK – now back to the urgent request. While you are seriously bummed at this point, you suddenly realize you can emerge from this unfortunate situation as the hero. Let’s get you there…you deserve it! DISCLAIMER: as ridiculous as this scenario sounds, it happens ALL THE TIME. In fact, this actual project was delivered in the same fashion.9 s9 v% F$ T0 X: E( f3 L
So you reluctantly raise your hand and accept the challenge. Jim from engineering points you to a file (the format doesn’t really matter since SOLIDWORKS Visualize supports 25 popular CAD formats). This medieval scene ended up in my lap and happened to be a SOLIDWORKS file. Just launch Visualize and drag and drop the file into the welcome window. Accept the default settings in the import dialog. Visualize automatically determines the best device(s) and settings to use in order to give you the best performance and loads the file at the same time. This process can sometime take a minute depending on the size of the file. If it does take a bit, this is a good time to quickly get inspired. If not, take this time to get inspired anyway…it will help later on. I Googled “dragon vs knight” and just soaked in some images that popped up. Pay attention to some key items while in inspiration mode: Aspect ratio, mood, camera angles, tone, composition, lighting and object placement.
2 i1 C2 k. N0 l; s0 z' Q/ K! ]' C2 @  }

2 G# z! _! o' E& s3 I) zLMB moves the camera aroundRMB zooms in and outMMB pans up down or side to sideScrolling changes perspectiveCtrl + Alt and Right Clicking on a part of the model will make that point the focal point of manipulation.The file should come in centered in the scene and ready to go. If not, you can easily move it but let’s not digress…Jim should be giving you files that aren’t curve balls. This particular file didn’t have appearances or textures assigned in CAD. If it did, they would come over. If your role is simply to render the image, you shouldn’t have to make adjustments to the model size/location or invent what appearances are on your products. Just make adjustments to turn the CAD file into a photo.
( D3 E5 @, I4 TIn my scenario I quickly added basic appearances onto the parts. To adjust appearances, right click on the surface of the model which appearance you’d like to adjust and choose “Appearance Properties.” Without changing the material dramatically, this will give you the option to make some fine adjustments.9 Y+ x: u) ?# Q8 B& k9 a

! }" {: |- w3 _4 _# O2 F: I4 CThe scene may take a second to initialize, depending on your viewport resolution and model size. From now on, you can stay in Fast mode or if you wish you can toggle between Preview and Fast if you seek more interactivity.
0 Z  Z/ j& X% Y1 K1 N% v! u" C: n$ v& w4 ^3 ^2 i3 Z

) o5 g3 b1 N- ?" z& c* B then right clicked on the environment in the viewport in Visualize…choosing “Environment Properties” and clicking on the environment thumbnail to replace it with the one I saved. 2 S1 s; v! ^* t" u! A0 X

/ i& z0 r" q0 C- v# gAdd some filters to perfect the mood. If you didn’t above, click on the “Camera” button at the bottom of the viewport to open the Camera panel. You can start by playing with the pre-made filters, but if your creativity is just exploding, beg your company to upgrade to Visualize Professional, which allows you to customize filters (among many other killer features).$ I7 }, j# c  H9 C9 Z4 j

) |  e/ L/ q4 R2 J/ @# q& y

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?注冊會員

x
23#
發(fā)表于 2016-5-17 09:32:29 | 只看該作者
功能強(qiáng)大了很多呀
24#
 樓主| 發(fā)表于 2016-6-2 19:04:06 | 只看該作者
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTU4MjY2MDYwNA==/v.swf9 K, w6 q2 U/ F1 h6 W
visualize20分鐘視頻全展示+ k% f4 a% C( [) r
25#
發(fā)表于 2016-6-11 22:19:27 | 只看該作者
真TM的強(qiáng)大~~~~~~
26#
發(fā)表于 2016-6-11 22:19:29 | 只看該作者
真TM的強(qiáng)大~~~~~~
27#
發(fā)表于 2016-8-31 21:30:42 | 只看該作者
請問下樓主有沒得激活碼。
28#
發(fā)表于 2016-9-7 14:09:35 | 只看該作者
感覺比keyshot好用,看來又要升級電腦了、。。。。。。
29#
發(fā)表于 2016-11-13 07:07:33 | 只看該作者
高手
回復(fù)

使用道具 舉報(bào)

30#
發(fā)表于 2016-12-14 15:06:53 | 只看該作者
版本好高,不過這渲染效果是不錯!
您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 注冊會員

本版積分規(guī)則

小黑屋|手機(jī)版|Archiver|機(jī)械社區(qū) ( 京ICP備10217105號-1,京ICP證050210號,浙公網(wǎng)安備33038202004372號 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 13:20 , Processed in 0.055531 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.