打印 上一主題 下一主題

solidworks工業(yè)設(shè)計師:如何查找文件

[復(fù)制鏈接]
跳轉(zhuǎn)到指定樓層
1#
發(fā)表于 2016-4-10 18:54:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
本帖最后由 寂靜天花板 于 2016-4-10 18:56 編輯
0 p8 U' P/ z# m  J$ R% W0 |' c/ O% H# k- H7 y. w
Today, I’m going to be discussing how to open a file. It might seem pretty obvious until you start looking for the Open icon only to discover that there isn’t one! That’s because SOLIDWORKS Industrial Designer makes use of the 3D Experience platform, which uses a completely different file storage philosophy than SOLIDWORKS. With SOLIDWORKS, you have individual files that are stored on your local hard drive, or perhaps in a network location. The files get passed back and forth, get overwritten (either intentionally or unintentionally). In the 3D Experience platform, the files are meant to be used collaboratively, and even combined in a very unique way 。0 M: Z4 `# h+ d8 ?1 W6 q. N
在solidworks工業(yè)設(shè)計師的界面上,沒有找到打開文件的圖標(biāo),是因為solidworks工業(yè)設(shè)計師使用的是3dexperience平臺,與solidworks桌面軟件是不同的文件保存方式。solidworks文件,要么保存在本地位置,要么保存在網(wǎng)絡(luò)位置,最后有意無意被覆蓋。而在3dexperience平臺上使用的文件是以一種獨特的方式存在的。7 b& H9 H7 D# z7 _9 U
" ~  `8 [$ u6 V4 u
9 e  e; ^2 ~) E8 k; }. J
We are going to click on the Search field (not the magnifying glass). This opens up a dropdown.* _! B2 E8 e9 b; g2 n3 p
需要單擊搜索框,這時會出現(xiàn)一個下拉列表框。見上圖
0 v7 X" s. L# E: Z- ?$ S
$ ?0 W* ]" ?7 L  U# c: f( I9 {4 N! j% ^* g
Step 1: Click on the Search field to get this dropdown/ L$ m7 r' p$ d0 l0 r6 R
From here, you have two options. If you had saved it but didn’t give it a meaningful name (or forgot what you called it), then you can click on the My Content option in the dropdown. This will give you a list of all the files you have created.Alternately, you can choose the Search option from the dropdown and then type the name of the file.
" _) S& I: h$ r! v  {單擊搜索框的下拉列表,在這里,你有兩個選擇,如果你保存了文件,但沒有給予一個有意義的名字或者你忘了文件名,那么 你就可以從下拉列表中找到 My Content 。見上圖,或者你在搜索框中輸入文件名,見下圖
( {9 p: Q- @3 \/ E' k5 N8 x3 _
8 e! G; C6 B0 w: X, {) MTo open the part, simply double-click on it and it will open. If you single-click the part, it will give you some more detailed information about the file as shown in the screenshot below,見下圖6 O* X0 s2 H8 M9 G* t  Y+ K# x5 m
2 d  O1 s. B$ Y7 x# z

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?注冊會員

x
回復(fù)

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄后才可以回帖 登錄 | 注冊會員

本版積分規(guī)則

小黑屋|手機(jī)版|Archiver|機(jī)械社區(qū) ( 京ICP備10217105號-1,京ICP證050210號,浙公網(wǎng)安備33038202004372號 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 13:25 , Processed in 0.057242 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.